Named after the Russian family of the former owners, the Katchatouroffs, during their stays in France. This large room with a gray and pink marble fireplace has a lot of character.
The Empire decoration, always revisited in a minimalist spirit, makes it one of the most beautiful rooms in the castle, with a view of the Tower and the moat. Its large size allows to accommodate a third bed if needed.
- Bedroom with large king bed (180X200)
- High-end bedding: duvet and large pillows 50X70
- Bathroom with bath and WC with towels and welcome products
- Possibility of sleeping in twin beds
- Possibility of extra bed
- Unique view of the Tower
- Breakfasts included
- Daily cleaning
- Access to the castle’s heated outdoor swimming pool, the sauna and spa area with indoor pool in winter
- Exclusive access to all areas of the castle
- Free access to the Street Art Parc