The Aubigny Tower was built in 1490 as part of the ramparts surrounding Candes-Saint-Martin.
There was one of the fortified gates of the village, called Porte de l’Enfant, intended for the use of the castellans. It overlooks the old moat (now rue de la Douve) and can be admired with precision from the terrace of the castle. A true architectural heritage of the 15th century, the Aubigny Tower is listed in the Supplementary Inventory of Historic Monuments. It’s been tastefully renovated by the owners and now houses on three levels two round bedrooms and a round living room that can be rented for a magical stay.
Les autres attraits touristiques de la visite
Séjournez à la tour d'Aubigny
Avec ses deux chambres, elle ne manquera pas de vous offrir un week-end inoubliable !